Usually, people have a time where they do not want to be disturbed, especially at busy times. But, people may not worry again because there is an iPhone setting that is called Do Not Disturb alarm setting. The function of this setting is for periods when people do not want to be interrupted. People can set their iPhone by using Do Not Disturb setting when the busy times, such as at night, formal events, etc. Have you known the steps to use Do Not Disturb on iPhone XR in the easiest way?
If you have not known yet, then here some of the best ways that you may know!
The Steps to Use Do Not Disturb on Apple iPhone XR
Do Not Disturb is kind of iPhone setting that only has an effect if the iPhone is locked. People can schedule Do Not Disturb to repeat at the same time, or even each day. This setting also can be used to set exceptions for certain types of calls to ring through. Here are some steps how to use the Do Not Disturb on iPhone XR, as follows:
- The first step, you have to Swipe Down your screen from the top right corner of your screen to launch Control Center.
- After that, tap on the Do Not Disturb setting button. The button just looks like a crescent moon.
Remember! In using this setting, you can also use the 3D Touch the Do Not Disturb button to access scheduling option quickly. Then, to turn off the setting of Do Not Disturb you can just follow the same steps.
- First of all, you have to launch the Setting App on your iPhone.
- After that, select Do Not Disturb setting.
- Next, tap the Scheduled and switch to ON in order to activate the scheduling feature.
- Then, tap on the Blue Times directly. It is located underneath Scheduled.
- Do not forget to Swipe up or down to select from and to, when you want to activate Do Not Disturb.
So, those are some steps to use Do Not Disturb on iPhone XR in automatically way. Besides, you can also use the steps how to schedule specific times on your iPhone XR. May those will help you to set up the Do Not Disturb on your iPhone easily.